Lynx Meetups are a series of docent training sessions, held roughly monthly on Saturday mornings. These meetings are for active docents and for people who are interested in becoming docents. Meetings typically last 90 minutes and include the following emphases:
- A walk-through of some portion of the exhibit, with tips for touring it.
- An activity of the month, suitable for incorporation into tours, typically related to the evening’s walk-through tips (complementing the Lynx Open Ed brown-bag series).
- Discussion of a topic related to logistics, procedures, policies or other general considerations.
- Social time to interact with and get to know other docents and staff.
- For more information, see the Docent Manual (under Collaborate in the menubar), and follow us at meetup.com.